Australian Drag Racing Promotions does exactly what the name suggests…..we promote and support the sport & the associated stakeholders of drag racing in Australia. We also strive to highlight racing across the globe, with relationships forged with highly respected media and racing identities in the USA and the UK.
With our background in drag racing, relationship marketing (multi-award-winning), brilliantly differently customer service and online business development, we’ve broken the mold when it comes to drag racing branding, media, sponsorship, team management & entertaining, and promotions!
With a unique approach, ADRP’s Branding and Social Media Team “makes a lot of noise” online about drag racing, and with our experience and abilities, we’re using the latest methods to help others do the same.
If you need to promote your Event, Track, Series, Business or Race Team, look no further than ADRP.
We value the work we’ve provided for many Pro teams (NHRA, ANDRA, IHRA), sportsman racers, tracks, series, events, and motorsport-associated businesses. If you require testimonials or references please contact us.
Our Recent Successes
- First to market in Drag Racing with Split Screen Interviewing – using desktop and mobile devices
- First to market in Drag Racing with Periscope
- First to market in Drag Racing Facebook Live on location and static
- Successful Social Media Campaigns for the 3 Major 400 Thunder Events in 2016 – Santo’s Super 3 Extreme, Nitro Champs, The Australian Winternationals
- Major Reveal – Rachelle Splatt Racing Returns to Top Fuel Drag Racing – Meguiar’s MotorEx, StreetMachine Magazine Print and Video
- Successful Social Media Campaign for Rachelle Splatt Comeback & Licensing Process in conjunction with OVO Mobile and Verve Media – Channel 7, Fox Sports
Launch of the Mariani Motorsports reveal of their new Charity
at the American Chamber of Commerce GWS Event – Olympic Park
- Russo Motorsports – Top Alcohol Funny Car (2013)
- Slamfest 2013 – Top Doorslammer Event, Heathcote